- Pleading and submitting memoranda before all courts of various levels, Filing objections and before the court of appeal and petition for review.
- Handling litigation procedures in criminal cases, internet crimes, and cases related to combating cyber piracy. This includes participating in investigations and trials, preparing all necessary legal memoranda, attending investigative sessions, and representing clients in cases involving forgery, embezzlement, bribery, assault, and other related matters.
- Handling litigation procedures in civil and personal status cases before all courts, encompassing various real estate disputes. This includes (Lawsuits for property recovery from tenants or possessors, Claims for the value of sale or rent in cases involving purchases, sales, mortgages, loans, and insurance, Enforcement of civil contracts, including supply contracts, construction contracts, and lease agreements, Compensation cases resulting from damages caused by third-party crimes and actions, Cases related to inheritance and testamentary in all their forms, including deeds of ownership, determination of heirs, Proof of wills and endowments as well as handling all necessary procedures for their execution, distributing inheritance shares among the heirs, cases involving missing persons, settlement of all disputes related to inheritance, liquidation of estates, Lawsuits related to marriage, divorce, alimony, custody, visitation rights, proof and denial of paternity, obedience, khula’)
- Litigation procedures in administrative cases (Board of Grievances) related to contracts concluded with government entities, tender and bidding contracts, compensation claims against government entities, and before the board of grievances in all administrative cases. This includes cancellation and compensation in cases of compensation for contractors with government entities, especially in cases of sudden changes in circumstances and prices, and all disputes related to civil service and the civil service system, appointments, allowances, and grievances, termination of services, transfers, secondments, promotions, salaries, cancellation of administrative decisions, and disciplinary penalties.
- Litigation procedures in labor cases; representing clients before the competent judicial authorities (Primary Committee for Settlement of Labor Disputes and Higher Committee for Settlement of Labor Disputes) in any disputes that arise between establishments and their employees, as well as labor offices. This includes claims by workers in the private and public sectors related to end-of-service benefits, wages, salaries, and allowances, cases of work-related injuries, residency issues and related disputes, and filing complaints to the Ministry of Labor.
- Commercial and banking cases, including disputes related to companies and contractual agreements with other companies, as well as disputes between partners themselves. This encompasses issues concerning commercial papers (such as checks, promissory notes, and bills of exchange), bankruptcy, commercial fraud cases, commercial agency matters, objections and defense of trademarks and trade names for institutions and companies, intellectual property rights, patents, customs cases, clearance procedures, construction disputes, brokerage cases in all forms (electronic, stock exchange, real estate brokerage), banking cases, banking disputes, Committees for settling insurance disputes and violations, zakat and tax committees, customs committees, compensation of all kinds.
- Litigation procedures in cases related to insurance contracts, representing clients in all insurance-related cases arising from insurance policies between the client and the insurance company before the competent committee until a final decision is issued in the case, and then taking enforcement measures, in addition to providing legal consultations for insurance matters.
- Documentation of all legal acts by the available regular methods, initiating the documentation procedures to ensure their validity as evidence or legal agreements against others, whether for proof or enforcement.
09:00 - 15:00 & 17:00 - 23-00